Wow,
Kayla and I went to Mama Mia yesterday afternoon and I hit emotional overload. I was crying through almost the whole thing. It was wonderful, can't wait to go again. It made me want to jump out of my seat and dance!!! Kayla, of course, will have a different review. She kept looking over at me and all she could say was "Freak". It was definately a must see (without hubby).
We also went to lunch at BJ's and I still highly recommend the Roast Beef Dip, yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I want to see that show SO bad! I'd jump out of my seat and sing and dance with you. We could be freaks together. ;)
Jealous, jealous, jealous...is it good enough to see again? Would you recommend it for a GNO (Girl's Night Out)? Oh and BJ's....keep loving that sandwich...at least thru Tuesday!
oh yes, i have heard nothing but good about this movie! elena and emily-we have got to go to this...and SOON!
Of course you cried! LOL. Going to a movie with you and my mom would be a irot! I can just see you two crying,dancing and cat calling. That in its self would be great entertainment!! I am glad you and Kayla had a great time.
Wait a minute girls! Nobody goes to Mama Mia without me!!! Mom
LOL! I can just see Kayla. Anyways, next time you go to BJ's, get PIZZOOKIE. OMG!So Good!
Mark and I went to see the Mama Mia show here in Vegas years ago and it was AWESOME! Even Mark loved it and was singing along. I do want to go see the movie... I'll have to make it a GNO though since I think Mark has had his fill! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment